Monday, September 15, 2008

The Search For The Last Hero Of Zaraphina: The Sanctuary

The Messenger:
Lookin at the corner of my eyes
Tryin to save that sweetest smile
Can you hear me from all the way here?
The silence emanating between the sea that parts us

I wish we have more time
One minute past ten, i bid my goodbye
If only my world not consumed in fire
I'd stay here a while longer and dodge glances in poor attempt

But how can i reconcile?
Hiding in the safety of your sanctuary
When my world is falling apart
In bits, my dreams,
In ashes, carried away in the air

Is this a weakness?
My gauntlets are slipping off
My quiver empty...
The message undelivered

From my journey... I'm weary
Will you let me rest here for a while
In the tranquility of your sanctuary
Embrace me...

The Lady of the Sanctuary:
Stranger from a distant galaxy...
I am mourning your loss, i grieve
But i'm powerless
I'm afraid...
You're on your own.

1 comment:

Pre said...

a part of the narrative poem. this is where the messenger went to find the one who can save them. messenger wasn't convincing enough, i guess.