The Menace:The wheels has been set in motion
The cork removed from this sturdy vessel
Arise the death machine, from the darkness
the time is now to rise from your slumber
Tearing the vestiges of the past
Feel the shockwave of anger and pulsating trauma
I've only wanted to feel that you really love me
But it is a blade that pierces between these ribs
Just like you i longed to touch, feel and breathe
Your fire consumed the remaining humanity in me
Is it deep enough or should i push it further?
Hush now, wipe those tears, soon this will be over
The Messenger:
Tell me something about this parable
Why have you come and destroy us all
Why have you come and shove us to our fall
What have we done to offend you in a way?
The Menace:
Oh I am not changing anything
It has always been the way it is
You're the one who created the monster in me
The day you took my love away from me
I've always thought that that this is something i can bear
But what you're doing is something no one can get used to
I thought my face being down in the mud is justified
But somehow this is something that only pigs can get used to
And now that there's nothing i can care about
I'll bring you all here with me
Coz there's nothing more i can care about
I'll just bring you all here with me
And when everything is pacified
See all the things that i defiled
And realize that it's just the same as if...
I've never.. been... here.
1 comment:
a part of the narrative poem showing the havoc, confrontation between evil and good.
Post a Comment