Sunday, August 17, 2008

Beer Tragedy


Last night, i went out with some friends in Quattro Timog. We were on table D7. The table was a little messy. It showed some signs that somebody gobbled down a beer and for some reason unknown to me, seemed to have left in a hurry. i called the attention of the waiter in a mafioso manner like in the 80's movie (to quote our department manager). We ordered the quezon city's finest macho mags. Oh! the sight of red horse overflowing on the gigantic mugs. If only i could swim inside it, I'd be stripping down my clothes right there. I managed to keep my composure over the thought and savor the taste of beer in silence, leaving nothing but ice on the bottom of the mug.

Out of nowhere, this lady approached me. What a beautiful sight! She got these rosy cheeks and a smile embroidered in braces. She got a tattoo on her ass... yes, this is one thing that can get my eyes off my macho mug. I knew she would be selling me something. i knew it would be overpriced. I chanted this fact in my head over and over... until she began to lean over and speak closely on my ear.

"Sir, are you interested in buying this marlboro lights with free lighter..."

I am pretty sure she was still uttering something but i can't make out the words that came out after that for i was consumed with the lovely scent of her breath and the graceful movement of her mouth.

After that encounter, i found myself P100 poorer than ever and a lighter to remind me of my folly.

1 comment:

Pre said...

i guess the only story based on actual events.