Friday, May 2, 2008

Colors of Manila Bay





It was by mere accident that I trampled and witnessed the magnificent and awesome beauty of the sun as it gradually slides down the border of Manila Bay. The fact that I did not have my camera with me at that moment, I was disheartened but then a firm resolution was formed that I shall capture the beauty I have just witnessed the following day.

Hoping to shoot the exact glorious world famous sunset at Manila bay that I have seen, I was dumbfounded and surprised to learn that what laid before me was yet another masterpiece... far different from what I hoped and expected to capture the day before.

Wondering if there is ever a day that the sunset of Manila Bay would present a replica of its previous presentation, I frequented the place only to realize that Nature mysteriously paints different masterpieces for each day, using different array of colors, different arrangement, different set of emotion and mood to avid onlookers silently sitting on the seawall.My quest to capture the colors of Manila Bay is a humbling experience for me. It led me to a realization that the sunset as best viewed in the said place is indeed an endearing reminder to all of us that God is present in nature... that he is an artist by heart... that God is a painter and Manila Bay is his canvas.

3 comments:

onemanarmy said...

weasel you captured some of the many heavenly crafted masterpiece..that people failed to notice..il be expecting more photos..rage ang lupit ng mga literary confession mu..heartily expressive..

Anonymous said...

harharhar kampod ko ra!!!
so proud of u manong!!!

Pre said...

roy asked me to write this against my will. thanks for the nice comments.